Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thought's on Megan Reardon's Interview


 
So after reading the interview for Megan Reardon, I had come to see that I and she had a bit of a similarity when it came to first making blogs. Before I took this class a lot of my friends on Facebook had a blog on Tumblr for their artwork or characters they used for stories. I also wanted to make a blog for my art as well kind of the same way that Megan wanted to make a blog for her crafts. Though I must say that I failed at making a blog. Mostly because I had never used Tumblr before, and that it was very confusing to understand. For Megan she mentions that she mostly made a blog for her crafts and for keeping notes so that she could come back to use them as reference for later. Which I guess can be understandable. But further along she talks about how she doesn't really use her blog as much anymore and about the troubles of people with their comments. Speaking from experience I understand how that would be but mostly on Facebook. I don't know if I have a right to say this because, I've never blogged before. But to me it doesn't really seem like Megan is much of a blogger either. Compared to how I've seen my friends blog and even some YouTube bloggers. It just seemed that she used the site for herself and help keep track of daily task more than the life blogs or more creative blogs that I generally see.

No comments:

Post a Comment