Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Technology becoming the new way of learning?

So I've recently noticed a lot ads on TV for colleges, but not only that but also online learning. There are some colleges that are becoming more online class focus but towards the audience of working older adults, maybe even some young adults who because of situations may not be able to get to a college. I believe is good but also bad at the same time. Depending on the situation this can be a blessing for most people and a better way to juggle their busy schedules with family or even work. For other's they could be lazy and stay at home while being on their computers "in class" but really can be surfing the web on Facebook, shopping, YouTubing, basically not "in class at all". So while I do agree with the advantages of the online colleges, I still do have my disagreements with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment